Monday, February 25, 2013

"NO"!.......

Not to be a 'Debbie Downer'......

but I've had a rough week...

and was feeling pretty sorry for mySelf....

I am fine, so don't cry for me....
as the song goes....

But I have hit a wall.  

Actually I've hit the wall over and over and it has become very apparent that I may need to find the way around it,
or head in a different direction.

It seems like
"NO"
 is all I've heard for the past few weeks (OK, months, or more)......

it starts out in a strange way......

I won't get too far into it, but nothing I seem to try or want to accomplish in the way of moving out of my living situation and moving forward into a more creative setting seems to open it's arms to me.


I  found a new place to live.....

affordable and sparking new

"NO" they said...after many meetings...

(I need to have more pieces of the puzzle in place before I'm 'allowed' to pursue that place and path.)
  
OK, I thought, I'll just get a
great studio,

and once again put what's left of my personal comforts in storage...and do that.

And a great studio space I found, complete with atmosphere, comfort and storage......

and then once again....

"NO."

I could not have that, even with a fully funded checkbook in my hand,
 another was there just before me...
and I was assured I'd be put on the 'top of the list'.....
as I am 'well liked' and most seem to want me around them.

(I would have a picture of that place except my camera was among the things stolen from my car this week....
along with my little statue of Ganesh!)

But as it goes......everyone seems to want 'me' around, but no one wants my accompanying 'stuff'....

What's up with the 'stuff'.....?

Am I meant to be a monk?

 Hmmmmm.

 And that is what I prayed for last weekend.  

To accept

'what is' 

with Love....and Grace.

and to top it all......

my refuge of metal....


that was this......


has gone to this.......

as a renovation at this studio and...

 more change are in motion.

Once again I packed up that part of my life.

so as I was feeling very sorry for mySelf the other day.......

on my way home to the middle of NoWhere, New Mexico.....

out my car window...

I saw this...


;-)



9 comments:

  1. i think you have been saved ... what you find ahead when you keep going will be the perfect fit for your particular puzzle.and i know this for sure. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the dogs above say no it is ALWAYS for a good reason. i've learned not to fight against it...although i do believe if you have the muscles and the fitness, walls are good for 'parcour'

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to quite a lot of this *grey* feeling going around
    and I sure wish I'd come across a sign as great as that one ...
    but now I have.
    thanx.

    hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, India, Margaret and Sweetpea......for your kind words......the darkest cloud seems to have lifted. ox

      Delete
  4. I came by the other day and planned to come back with some helpful words that never quite came to me; however, I agree with India and Roz that what awaits on the other side of the gray place will be just what you were looking for. The only way through it is through it. I hope that place reveals itself soon. At least you are in the Land of Enchantment while you wait.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping back.....and I agree with you on 'the way through'. A friend here chuckled a bit about my predicament.....as the locals call New Mexico the 'Land of Entrapment'.....and they say that's what's happening to me. Who knew? I have a friend who says getting out of our little town is like fighting your way out of a wet paper sack. Now I know what she means.

      Delete
  5. clouds are hard. no is hard. but these wise ones above (arrow pointing up) are right. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you enough how much all this support means to me. To know that I am not alone in this is such a comfort. Thank You.

      Delete