Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Counting Sheep.........


I had a dreamy time this past weekend....


 I drove back up to to visit the






 and met up with

 my delightful sisters of the cauldron...



and



and there we ate delicious food....



  discovered this wonderful new place....

 sipped tea

stitched to our heart's content

and filled our Selves with the beautiful energy of this land and each other....


(and went back to gather more than a few bags full!...)

 I was so blessed to be in 

the high country of New Mexico 

to witness the first firey elements of autumn.

The Cottonwoods like to gather by the Rio Grande


and the pockets of trees look like firepots along the banks.

Those and the bright sunny yellow of Chamisa (Rabbitbrush or Rabbit Bush) along the roadside

lit my path home....

enjoy this sweet little video by Tookie Blue Eyes on the Rabbitbush



and I love THIS.... inspiring post by Robyn Gorden over at 'Art Propelled'

I'm yearning to get back into my studio for more silent chatter from my Spiritual Crowd...



No comments:

Post a Comment