Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Art Prize...........

While I was visiting Michigan......

my best friend and I rendezvoused in Grand Rapids.




And there.......

 we were able to get a sneak peak at some of the Art Prize entries at the GRAM........and from what I've heard......this was just a tiny tiny example of the fantastic artwork on view at this event now.

What caught my eye then...

was this.....





accompanied by this video...........






I wish I could have seen his performance....and having
not seen anything else.........Tony would have my vote!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this link.I really enjoyed his performance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked on the website for the entire Art Prize competition..........it is mindboggling! If you have not seen it click on the link in my post for all the fun.......

    ReplyDelete