Saturday, September 3, 2011

And a big Thank You.........

To Roz Hawker and India Flint for this beautiful gift..........


Which appears to be inspiring my gal pals as I left it in their hands

as I explore a bit more of New Mexico this weekend....

and then head back to Detroit to route through my storage unit for winter provisions.......

and to hug a pack of three little angels......

I will be away for a few weeks......

and will arrive back here......ready to fire up my caldrons and and sink into India's newest book


which at first glance is rich with information and beautiful pictures

again...

Thank you.....and to my friend Lotta Helleberg who took this beautiful shot of India's book....


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! I've ordered a copy, but it hasn't arrived yet. India herself will be arriving in two days though! Wish you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz did the gifting...i only wrote it!
    happy trails and safe wandering

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Leslie! Wish I were there too! Hugs to Indi and Patricia...and to Indi... Your book is gift to us all! xo

    ReplyDelete