Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another Amazing Two Weeks...................

Wow.........so I have landed here in this quiet town in New Mexico.......and my life seems to be rushing forward with hardly time to blink................

It is hard to think back to where I was two weeks ago........furiously making.......parts.......for earrings.....I figure........and how that came to be, I haven't a clue........except that I was to take part in our little town's Sunflower Festival.......the biggest thing that happens here........and yes.......there are wild sunflowers here.....

And I was antipating a visit from my friend Roz from Oz.......and SOOOOOOOO looking forward to that!!!

As she and I have had a few adventures.....



 under our belt.....

always unexpected....

as this one was as well.........

And so I worked to clear the deck for her arrival...... and......she did.........arrive............

and what did we do?........and where did we go?........and what did we see..........?

TO BE CONTINUED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment