Wednesday, February 16, 2011

finding time.........

This past weekend I went 'up north'.............again.

With a clarity that comes from, well.........a cleanse.......for body and mind...........

I broke my fast with juice...........God, help me Mimosas.............silly me......silly us........

and with a Walk.........




To this place........on the now frozen shore of the Big Lake.........










And a Sunset............



That can only happen over a lake like this.......








In the winter..........



I became very very quiet..........

2 comments:

  1. Makes me long for my northern woods. I still have to wait a few months.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAhhhh.......yes, Janet........and you will want too! Wait that is.....It is still pretty gray and cold up there! And remember the dirty snow? It is February.......famous for that! Then comes the melt and the freeze......and the mud.......yes......just a reality check!

    But the feeling of that Sacred land, the quiet and the Sunsets make up for it all!!!

    ReplyDelete