Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Clean Slate............

So this is what's happening.......

I've decided to fast this week........and instead of writing about it here......ahem.......not knowing who would want to read my musings on THAT......

I thought a different blog to journal that adventure might be appropriate.......

Perhaps I'll dabble a bit more in my interest in metaphysics there too.......

This whole journey is a work in progress.....but that decision is made now.

If you care to follow my musings on that please do here.

In the mean time........it is an eight day fast......a cleanse really.......and it's going quite well.......

I feel clear and well and have lots of energy.  I have just finished day 4, so I am half way there.......

Heading for a Clean Slate.......

No comments:

Post a Comment