Friday, November 5, 2010

A Toast to India.....................

My friend Roz and I are having too much fun tonight........................It is my last night in OZ where I have made a short stop to regroup and Oh........here I go again...........singing this old song......I am so Grateful........ and Sad and Happy at the same time....................for this time in Australia...........some of us can relate to toasts like this....(with perhaps a glass of wine or more) .................

As for Australia..............this sums it up for me ...........




And this.........................





Cya mate................

2 comments:

  1. It seems you have.... been everywhere!! And where ya offto now, mate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aotearoa, The Land of the Long White Cloud........actually I'm here......quieted by it's peace and beauty.........will post soon.......from New Zealand........

    ReplyDelete