Monday, November 1, 2010

Making a List.................

When I first arrived in Bali............it struck me, with the heat.............how I longed for a pool to slip into.

And along with that...........I longed for Clean White Sheets, Quiet, a place to Meditate.............. a place convenient to town............and.......oh, and I thought it 'would be nice' to have a Spa experience and I always add "and easily affordable".......oh! and toilet paper!........So apparently those desires became my "List".   The Universe does not know what to give you, unless you are clear.............. and I do the best I can with this........it's not always easy to know what you desire.

And now...........where I stay has 'ticked these boxes' and more.

White Sheets - check
Pool - check
Quiet -check
Spa nearby - check
Easily Affordable - check
Close to town - check
Amazing Meditation loft - didn't expect THAT! - check
Toilet Paper - check!

Hot Water Shower - OOOOps, not even "pleasantly lukewarm".........note to self: keep this on the list!
























Alam Wangi
Traditional Spa
Nyuh Kuning Village, Ubud ~ Bali





Oh, I'm not staying here................this inn was also fully booked..........staying nearby

No comments:

Post a Comment