Saturday, October 23, 2010

Offerings and Ceremony................



This morning I awoke to the making of Ceremony.............



It is the full moon............













A Day filled with Offerings in this part of the World....






























In front of every entrance...........on every corner..........at the base of every alter............they appeared.........




Nearing the end of the day, the smell of incense prevailed.................

More than once I stumbled on a Beautiful Woman in her Secret Garden praying........as I quickly extracted myself........wishing it was ME.........as her............Consumed with Spirit...........that way.............

As I write this evening........with the Ceremony deeply underway........families still wave at me as they pass..........no one is late for this one................

I hope I can take this day with me and begin to incorporate this depth of Beauty and Offering into my life........

Happy Full Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment